- May 13, 2018
Welcome to our Grand Theft Auto Roleplay Server!
Server IP: 18.104.22.168
Server IP: 22.214.171.124
- Do not make any kind of racial or discriminatory remarks, in any form.
- Do not harass or disrespect other players.
- Do not advertise links that would break our core rules.
- Do not impersonate our members or admins.
- Do not use cheats, hacks, macros, scripts, or exploits of any kind.
- Do not argue with admins as they always will have the final say.
- Do not disrupt the server in any way.
GTA Server Rules
- Roleplay is required
- Do not break Roleplay
- Do not Random Death Match (RDM) or Vehicle Death Match (VDM)
- RDM – You can’t just go around and kill people for the heck of it. You must engage in and role play a scenario out. Do not abuse scenarios where you are constantly engaging in conflict, consequences in game will happen (longer jail periods for repeat offenders of crimes) as well as the potential for more serious actions taken against your account on our servers.
- VDM – Similar to RDM but with some type of vehicle.
- Police – A frequent abuse of this is acted upon against police personnel. If the police arrive to engage in your scenario, you should work to incorporate them into the RP as well. Don’t just automatically start shooting just to shoot. If this is the case, there should be a logical reasoning behind your actions and it should make sense.
- Microphones are required
- Voice chat is not to be used for OOC conversations
- Value your Character’s Life (VCL)
- Your character isn’t invincible, don’t act on something that has a very high probability of getting your character severely injured or killed
- For example, you get pulled over and the police have their guns drawn and trained on you. You value your life so you wouldn’t be engaging in a suicide by cop scenario.
- No combat in or at Green Zones (Police Stations and Garages)
- Green zones are considered safe zones.
- Do not engage in any combat or kidnapping actions.
- Police have an exception to this rule if they are engaged with a suspect and the suspect enters a Green Zone.
- Do not kill or kidnap EMS personnel
- EMS personnel can be told to leave a scene and must comply if threatened with being killed or kidnapped
- New Life Rule
- Serious RP Only – In order for a character to be killed, the victim character must make that decision as it is permanent. Characters can otherwise be incapacitated or severely injured. If incapacitated or severely injured, care at a hospital will likely be required. Upon recovery, the character can retain knowledge of his/her past. If a character is killed, then the new character that is created will have no knowledge of the previous characters interactions with other characters. The killed characters assets can be “inherited” to the new character. A request on our forums is required and must be approved for this action to take place. Upon transfer of assets, the character inaccessible/removed from the server.
- Regular RP – If your character “dies,” it will not retain any memory and therefore cannot retaliate for prior scenarios. Your character will retain it’s assets.
- No meta-gaming
- Definition: Meta-gaming is any strategy, action or method used in a game which transcends a prescribed ruleset, uses external factors to affect the game, or goes beyond the supposed limits or environment set by the game. Another definition refers to the game universe outside of the game itself.
- Examples include, but are not limited to: Using information from Out-Of-Character (OOC) chat; Watching someone’s game stream and using that information for your character in game; Using an out of game voice chat program.
- No combat logging
- Definition: Combat Logging is the act of logging off or exiting the game during a scenario (often during combat) to avoid a consequence. Often times, players will generally terminate a game session when they feel discontent with their current situation in the hopes of restarting in a safer position or to save what they have left.
- Do not FailRP
- Definition: FailRP is an event surrounding an action that your character commits that is not probable. This is going to be the best way to define it.
- How do you avoid a FailRP situation?
- Stay In-Character
- Be realistic
- Follow the rules!
- Cop Baiting
- Do not intentionally bait cops just to cause havoc.
- No reasonable person would purposely do something to with the intent to get caught/in trouble.
- Cop baiting can also tie in with FailRP.
- Do not break character for desync issues.
- Be creative but realistic.