TTT What would you like to see in a new map?

• You are not yet a member of GhostingSquad. Applying is fast and simple.

ScreaM

Mapper-Server Operations
May 12, 2018
East Side
-A working traitor room that is not game-breaking, meaning the T cannot just camp and kill basically the whole server. (ex. closequarters). Like maybe a couple teleporters and a trap. ALSO, allow only traitors inside the T room @ScreaM

-Secrets are always great

-a perfect spot for me to camp with an XM
Bubbles im sorry allowing only traitors inside the T room would require a bit of coding to be done to the TTT plugin and as far as i know bara doesnt plan on doing that anytime soon

Reni

Server Operations
May 13, 2018
East Coast, USA
Bubbles im sorry allowing only traitors inside the T room would require a bit of coding to be done to the TTT plugin and as far as i know bara doesnt plan on doing that anytime soon

Bara's priority for TTT plugin is and has been low as it is more of a hobby project. With that said, the plugin has come a long way since when I first ran servers with in back in 2015. It may very well work within the map itself without having to adjust the code in the plugin itself. I'll see if I can tinker with it this week on a map.

@Bubbles, what types of secrets? Traitor only, Everyone, Puzzle Types?

May 13, 2018
Bara's priority for TTT plugin is and has been low as it is more of a hobby project. With that said, the plugin has come a long way since when I first ran servers with in back in 2015. It may very well work within the map itself without having to adjust the code in the plugin itself. I'll see if I can tinker with it this week on a map.

Correct me if I’m wrong but when he means secrets I assume he means things like clicking all the hidden diamond blocks on princess craft to open a secret room.

May 15, 2018
Hackettstown
-A working traitor room that is not game-breaking, meaning the T cannot just camp and kill basically the whole server. (ex. closequarters). Like maybe a couple teleporters and a trap. ALSO, allow only traitors inside the T room @ScreaM

-Secrets are always great

-a perfect spot for me to camp with an XM
^^^ agree

May 12, 2018
Maybe like if all T’s spawned with a clue and they all had work together to solve a puzzle to get a prize?
or
Maybe in a certain part of a map there is a monitor that shows live footage so you can watch forT’s

Maybe like if all T’s spawned with a clue and they all had work together to solve a puzzle to get a prize?
or
Maybe in a certain part of a map there is a monitor that shows live footage so you can watch forT’s
The inside of the T room could have cameras of footage on different parts of the map to see innos and detectives location. Just a suggestion ;p

Reactions: Zoxy
Correct me if I’m wrong but when he means secrets I assume he means things like clicking all the hidden diamond blocks on princess craft to open a secret room.

Yes, the secrets on princesscraft were very good, along with the princess playermodel one with the invisible buttons. Little easter eggs are fun to have in maps, especially if you know them ;)

Along with cool beep boops, rooms with transparent, one-way walls like community pool are also cool to have. If there was a secret that everyone could be in, maybe you could add a prop for the player to have if they got to the secret first. (Kinda just taking ideas from different maps :p)

I am assuming you're a map maker, so maybe you could add something of your own imagination in. It's hard to create a perfect map, but players seem to like ones that stick out. Use that brain of yours and surprise us :D

But yeah, any kind of secret is cool.